This material includes the following concepts: energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, 7 forms of energy (chemical, nuclear, thermal, electrical, radiant, mechanical, sound), and changing energy.
- information cards
- definition cards
- brief outline and instructions
- illustration of how energy is changed from one form into another
Both types of energy (potential and kinetic) and the 7 forms of energy each include the following:
This file is in PDF format.
- title cards
- brief definition card
- card with 3 examples
- 4 photographic cards with labels
- 1 control chart for the 2 types of energy (kinetic and potential)
- 1 control chart for the 7 forms of energy (chemical, nuclear, thermal, electrical, radiant, mechanical, sound)
The cards are approx. 3¾" x 3¾", control charts are 8½" x 11" and 8½" x 14".