A complete and comprehensive teaching manual for the primary level practical life (ages 2½ to 6 years of age). Based on AMI principles and concepts.
This manual includes:
- 114 pages of:
- theory on the area of practical life
- step by step instructions with diagrams for over 75 lessons
- additional exercises, extensions, and games
Each lesson includes:
- materials list
- material photo(s)
- detailed step-by-step instructions
- notes to the teacher
- purpose of activity
- control of error
- suggested age for presentation
This file is in PDF format.