This material includes the following concepts: energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, 7 forms of energy (chemical, nuclear, thermal, electrical, radiant, mechanical, sound), and changing energy.
- 6 information cards
- 7 definition cards
- brief outline and instructions
- illustration of how energy is changed from one form into another
Both types of energy (potential and kinetic) and the 7 forms of energy each include the following:
- title cards
- brief definition card
- card with 3 examples
- 4 photographic cards with labels
- 1 control cart for the 2 types of energy (kinetic and potential)
- 1 control chart for the 7 forms of energy (chemical, nuclear, thermal, electrical, radiant, mechanical, sound)
This file is in PDF format.