Begin this work once a child knows 12-15 phonetic sounds.
This material includes:
- step by step instructions on how to prepare, present and store this work
- upper case letters
- lower case letters
- 42 small clipart pictures (phonetic 3 letter objects)
- 46 small clipart pictures (phonetic 4+ letter objects)
- word list for all the clipart pictures
Color combinations include:
- black consonants, red vowels
- pink consonants, blue vowels
- red consonants, blue vowels
- blue consonants, red vowels
Cards are approx. 1¾" x 1¼" and can be stored in a variety of 'tackle boxes' or plastic storage containers.
This file is in PDF format.